Another Rampage in the Desert

Where: outside Bullhead City (AZ) & Laughlin (NV)
When: April 2009
Partners: some of it solo; some of it with DB

As so typically personifies me in the final throes of an outdoor vacation, I decided to finish this week's mountain climbing efforts with a bang. Five summits would be burdened by my giant feet this day.

Not this one...yet

I started off solo in the Black Mountains with Sugarloaf Mountain. A short, easy mountain, the summit hosted two summit registers.
DB in the chollas

Next, DB and I worked our way up through a cholla garden in order to bag Negrohead.
DB on the summit of Negrohead

After a quick bite to eat in Oatman, I finished with a solo 3-peak loop of Hiko Point, Center BM and Conical Peak over in the southern Newberry Range.

A fine day out, and an awesome finish to an eventful 8 days on the road.